PRIMA YORKSHIRE LIMITED PRIVACY NOTICE COVERING
PRIMA YORKSHIRE LIMITED AND RELATED ENTITIES :
PRIMA YORKSHIRE LIMITED
PRIMA CREATIVE PACKAGING & PRINT LIMITED
Prima Yorkshire Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used.
We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data. We are the controller of this data.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold: a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have (there are certain exceptions to this right).
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- We do not do any automated decision making.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above please see part 8, please contact us using the details provided in Part 9.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Personal data is any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out below:
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us:
- Contact information e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number.
- Professional information e.g. business name, profession, job title.
- Personal Information e.g. date of birth, gender, health, NI number, ethnicity, dietary preferences.
- Employment History e.g. name, business type, employment contract, wages
- Criminal Records
- Medical Data e.g. dietary requirements
- Educational information e.g. prior qualifications
- Personal Details e.g. personal circumstance
We collect the above information to be able to contact you to deliver services you have requested and to help ensure you get the right information. In addition to fulfil our contractual obligations and to comply with legal obligations to third parties e.g. regulators and funding bodies and to respond to claims and complaints.
We collect personal data about you in connection with our products and services in the following ways:
- From your application for a product or service
- From your interaction with us whether over the phone, in person, in writing, or through our website or email
Your personal data may be obtained from third parties such as credit reference agencies, surveys, social networks and agents working on your behalf (where consent is given). Additional information may be collected in the case of apprenticeships from Government bodies and awarding bodies.
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
We must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our products & services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you for purposes including contract management, product and service provision and to support your business requirements. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to.
- With your permission or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message, post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by visiting email@example.com and putting UNSUBSCIBE in subject box.
- For payment for goods or services provided
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. Typically we will retain your data for 8 years after the end of contract unless there is a legal reason that we need to keep it for a different period. .
Where we have never had a contract with you we will keep your data for 5 years as we have a legitimate interest in contacting you.
We may keep your data for longer where this is necessary for legal, statistical or historical research purposes. However, we will ensure all personably identifiable information is removed where technically feasible. We will maintain the security and protection of any information we hold.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area. Please see section 7 for details of one third party who may transfer data outside of the EEA.
The security of your personal data is essential to us and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following:
- Access to our systems requires a secure connection
- Where required data on our systems is encrypted
- Prima annually assess our Cyber Security via our IT consultants
- We take confidentiality seriously. We implement appropriate internal security procedures that restrict access to the disclosure of personal date. These procedures are reviewed from time to time and updated where appropriate. Where data is shared with third parties they are bound by contract to do the same.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties such as those listed below:
- CRM Provider: Mailchimp
- IT Provider: Microworld
- Webhosting: Microworld
- MIS Support: Nexus
- CRM: Mailchimp
- Awarding Bodies: SGS ISO
- Government Departments
- Accountants: Maclean & Co
There are a number of additional partners your data may be shared with, but this will be done on a consent basis.
This is to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- How Can I Exercise my Rights to my Personal Data?
If you want to exercise your rights over your personal data you can ask us at any time using the details in part 9.
There is not normally any charge for such a request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your request within 1 month. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Richard Cragg) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01274 308853
Postal Address: Hillam Road Ind Estate, Hillam Road, Bradford. BD2 1QN
- Information about us
Prima Yorkshire Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number: 04104917.
Inclusive of Prima Creative Packaging & Print Limited under company number: 11206448
Registered address: 1 Park View Court, St Pauls Road, Shipley. BD18 3DZ
Main trading address: Hillam Road Ind Estate, Hillam Road Bradford BD2 1QN
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available www.primayorks.co.uk/privacy